Thursday, February 28, 2008

CLIENT TESTIMONIALS

Here is what a couple of people had to say about coaching with Andrew Kirschner:

In today's demanding world, it is often hard to keep your personal, vocational, social, family, physical, and financial lives in balance. Andy is a proven leader and has an outstanding ability to relate, teach, and most importantly motivate. Andy is one of the most compassionate people I have ever worked with. He truly cares about your success and happiness. I would highly recommend Andy to anyone who is looking for growth in all of these areas!

Greg Blaesing
Bloomington, IL


I love the fact I have someone to guide and help me with pursuing my dreams. Through my coaching sessions with Andy, I feel I have become much more clear with what I truly desire. But it's not just about knowing what I want; It's about taking the actions necessary to get me to the place I want to be. Andy is the coach I need to hold me accountable to the actions I commit to taking. So often in my life, I have had goals and dreams, but haven't done anything to reach them. By working with Andy, I find myself actually taking specific action steps to reach my dreams.

Since I started working with Andy, I have lost weight, I've had the best January program of my career, I am spending more time with my family, and I am developing more people than I ever have before (5 managers going out this summer). I have developed habits that are making my life much more fulfilling and enjoyable. I have joined a gym, I plan my schedule around my priorities, I journal and read, and I am much more proactive about seeking help and inspiration from others. Coaching has also helped me to become much more accepting of myself and feel more at peace with my life.

I invest in a gym membership because I care about my health. I invested in a college education because I care about learning and having opportunities for my future. I invest in an IRA because I care about my retirement and being financially secure. I invest in coaching because I care about becoming the best version of myself and living the life of my dreams.


Chanda Mehta
Naperville, IL

No comments: